Current Openings at Innovative Direct
Innovative Direct, INC. is looking for an organized and self-motivated Office Administrator to join our Tier One, National Direct Marketing Agency!
This position will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The Office Administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars and organizing meetings.
In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails & preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes and presentations.
Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files and other files related to the company’s operations.
Purchasing office supplies, equipment and furniture.
Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities and equipment.
Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Office Administrator Requirements:
High school diploma.
Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Quickbooks, Excel, Word & Numbers (Mac based)
Comfortable handling confidential information.
Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter using the form below.
- Responsible for generating advertising sales by selling direct mail advertising, technology, and marketing
- Negotiate deals with clients, translating into revenues and profits
- Ability to work independently
- Commission on your sales paid weekly
- Residual income on your sales upon renewal
- Unlimited growth and earnings potential- realistic first year earning potential $100,000+
- For Sales representatives who demonstrate a high volume of sales potential salary based territory management is available.